<body>

Pieces of me

A maths paper was a trashing one. i couldn't do much of the questions. Mr yong kept on patronizing my area and i find that it is kinda frustrating. i couldn't concentrate much on my questions with him coming and watch over my solutions. as usual, i leave a lot of blanks on the answer paper, but dun really care much now.

geography was fun. it brought me more confidence, rather than the a maths paper. Stinko paper. i vomitted out all my facts and oh yea, the advertisement on the AirAsia was a fun question. but too bad, i did not study the chapter on tourism. i found that tourism, u have to study a lot of facts and try to link it up one by one. I think i cannot go to the 3 months course unlike kenneth. i noes he wants to go, or i should say, he is dying to go there. Although he didn't show it out, but i noe.. well, it is just natural instinct. Bio practical tml, and i need to study the structure of the seed and stuff like tt. hai.. i just enuff of blogging. i need to study now. c'ya =p

“Pieces of me”